Monday, August 31, 2009

The next phase

Well, in about about 59 minutes Husband will be applying to several residency programs that will determine the next phase in our journey thru life. Although I'm just along for the ride, I don't really look forward to the new people I have to get to know, the new ways of the new city, and the new jobs that we'll have. Scott could totally hate the program he gets into, and I could hate my boss or the company I work for, we could hate the neighborhood we moved into, we could end up being really poor compared to everyone else if we moved to expensives places like New York, Boston, Southern California...which would make me really sad and unhappy.

It's taken me a bit of heartache, crying, and adjusting to get used to Johnson City, and now after I've figured everything out, and finally feel comfortable where I am, its time to move again. This time next year I am not 100% certain where we will be. We expect to be in JC for at least his intern year, but that also gets decided in the match - unlike what I originally thought.

So, I sit there everyday, and I stress out about how long its going to take to get this house finished so I can just relax and shift focus to other important things.

I think this is just what life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment