Tuesday, July 14, 2009

twice as long, twice as much

A wise man told me that. And how true it is.

It's about a week and a half into it, and we are still not completely done with that room. I had planned on having that room completely done by the weekend, and started on the living room by the beginning of this week, and having this one completely done by this weekend. Looks like it will be an extra week for the dining room.

Scott keeps telling me we have 52 weeks to get them done - and we do not have 52 projects, so we shouldn't feel the need to rush to have something done each week. I feel completely the opposite. I think we should spend every waking moment trying to get them done so that we will have a chance to enjoy all our hard work, and live in a construction free zone. I can't stand living in this pigsty. So I'm pretty anxious to get it all done and see our plans materialize.

Our chandelier is on its way to us - should arrive by early next week if not by Friday. I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment