Monday, September 7, 2009

Citizenship Update #3

I'm so excited about this citizenship process - everything has been very timely. I got my 3rd notice on Friday about my civics test interview. Basically, I have to take a multiple choice test on the US Government. Super easy stuff. Because I've been here for over 20 years, I'm exempt from reading, oral, and written testing. I think this will be a breeze. October 15, I have to go to Memphis - which is about 8 or so hours away. I need to find a flight down there. I hate going to Memphis, much less by myself. It's not the safest city and Husband will be in Charleston at that time, so he won't be able to go with me.

So I'm excited - it won't be long before I will be inducted as a citizen of the US.

Happy Labor Day! I'm going to Chick-fil-A to get my free sandwich by wearing my MTSU shirt. Yip yip!

No comments:

Post a Comment