Friday, June 26, 2009

my version of the "seafood pasta"

I took seafood to the sea. Threw in scallops, shrimp, and mussels in a wok of sizzling butter cream sauce dashed some thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary, kosher salt, some suggah, ground peppah, chopped mushrooms, challots, then after the "sea" parts stew in the sauce for about 10 or 15 minutes with the heat on medium high to high - give a good toss and flip -then throw in some freshly chopped parsley and fresh diced tomatoes. Spoon over angel hair pasta, or some thin kind of pasta and there you have it - Vantha's seafood pasta. And that's a damn good-looking dish if I say so myself.




Here's the red sauce version: I typically cheat here and just use whatever tomato base I have around....this time, it was Bertolli's Tomato & Basil











No comments:

Post a Comment