Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to go back to normal...

Normal? What's that these days? I feel like my life has been going through some ups and downs lately...not anything bad...just lots of anxiousness. I've been feeling like I'm running, constantly doing stuff, but without a focus. Work has been incredibly busy, and consuming every ounce of energy and time I have. Not to mention, my house won't renovate itself, so getting off work at 8pm, searching for a quick dinner, then back home to work on the house to about 12 is very exhausting.

I've been getting these anxiety/panic attacks, where literally, out of the blue my heart just starts racing, I become frantic, become angry over stupid stuff , and get blistering headaches. My whole body just feels achy and tired. I hardly sleep much any more, which has caused me to rely on sleep aids to feel somewhat rested the next day. I'm not depressed and I'm very happy with everything, so it's kind of strange for me to have these feelings. So I always feel nervous, anxious, unprepared, and stressed out. It's associated with work and the renovations of our house. I need the renovations to hurry up and get finished so I can focus on work. But if I could stabilize work, then that may help the anxiousness to subside a bit. I just don't want everything to crumble on me. I've worked too hard for everything I have achieved.

Despite the rollercoaster, it has been a fun ride. Hard work does pay off, and I know the rewards will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment